We’re an award-winning, independent UX Design Studio that designs customer experiences for the web of tomorrow. In other words, our thing is creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers.
What would I be doing?
You will be leading or collaborating on assigned projects from day one, until we launch for for our clients worldwide. Also you will be making mood boards, storyboards, designs and animated prototypes. Actually all the things you’ll like to do.
As our new Interactive Art Director, you will be honing your interactive design and leadership skills while being part of our award winning studio.
This all sounds well. What are the requirements?
– Lead projects and make award winning work.
– 2-4 years of professional experience
– Design intelligent and engaging, interactive experiences for a wide range of clients.
– Top level understanding of coding (WebGL / 3D)
– Work closely with your clients to make sure projects are on track and everyone is happy
– Ensure all your projects maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency
– You’re cool & have attention to detail
– Length: full-time
– Location: Amsterdam
– Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org